Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just a regular day....

Gideon has brought me lots of joy today. He's been awake a lot. While that means he gets cranky sometimes, it also means he gets smiley. And we've had the opportunity to do a lot of stuff together.

Tummy time seems to be getting better for him (still not his favorite, though)...and today I could swear he was reaching for a little rattle on his tummy time mat.

He follows me everywhere with his big baby blues, which I love.

We tried something new today, too. I had gotten an adoption magazine and there was an article about using massage to promote bonding. I thought it sounded fun and I hadn't had a chance to use his baby Burt's Bees Apricot Oil (I love Burt's Bees baby products!), so I thought we'd give it a shot. It was actually an enjoyable experience for both of us. He seemed to like it and I know I did! And I don't know if it was the massage, but he's finally sleeping.

His sleeping through the night that I wrote about in my last post was indeed a fluke, but I still can't complain since he only wakes up every four-ish hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment