Monday, March 28, 2011

Teething

When Stella was born, I placed my bets on her for getting teeth before Gideon. We had toothless children for a loooooong time...but one of them finally is teething.....and I was wrong; it's not Stella!

So Gideon actually already has a tooth, but it's only because he fell and split his gums open two or three weeks ago [ouch!]. But now his second tooth is coming--it hasn't poked through at all yet, but I can see it! You know what? Teething is rough. We've got a drooly, snotty, crabby kid. Sometimes I lose my patience. But the poor guy. Teething at 14 months.

Has anyone else had kids who didn't teeth until 14 months or later? I feel like it's a record or something.

3 comments:

  1. Brooke got her first tooth at 16 mo. Crazy how they can go so long without teeth. He's pretty stinkin' cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teething I never worry about!! :-) Mostly because it's miserable on the kids and I never realize it until after they have gotten their teeth! Both M & N took a while to get their teeth!! They still don't have all their teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I thought Alexa was late and hers was at 11 months. Poor guy!

    ReplyDelete