Friday, December 25, 2009

Cozy, Quiet Christmas

It was Ole's turn to work this Christmas, so we stayed in Rochester for Christmas and have enjoyed a quiet Christmas with Krista. We were supposed to get a rather large snowstorm, but mostly have been getting rain. Makes for a slushy mess outside...so I plan to stay inside today. I'm thinking about not changing out of my pajamas.

We opened gifts yesterday and we'll open stockings when Ole gets home. Quite a quiet Christmas.

In dog news, Lucy lost half a tooth in a dog fight with Bailey. Seriously? And currently, Lucy is staring at the stairs and whining, because she knows Bailey is down there in Krista's room. What an odd couple.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Merry Christmas! I hope that you were able to stay in PJ all day (but I don't think you did!) Did you have a nice time opening your presents & stockings....we sure did!!

    ReplyDelete