Monday, December 14, 2009

Frigid Fargo

We spent the weekend in Fargo, celebrating Christmas with the Olsons.
Fun things included:
*Time with our ridiculously adorable nieces and nephews, including lots of cuddle time with the newest of the bunch.
*Ole bought me a Snuggie. He had an incredibly difficult time with this, despite the fact that the coupons he had made it free.
*Church at Triumph, message by Pastor Jeff.

Fargo is really actually a great place. Lots of good people, lots of fun things to do. If it weren't for the frigid temperature.....




Well, I think this post is sufficient for now. I hope you're not too disappointed in me, Sarah Fisher.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it has been frigid in Fargo lately, it's supposed to be in the "teen" this week (I think). Thank you for the weekend - it was great fun and I miss you guys. Hope your trip back was not too snowy. It snowed and was slippery going and coming from the SS Christmas program. I pln on using the crockpot server on Saturday. Thanks! We'll miss you that day. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put up pics of the ridiculous cute kids! Thanks for the fun weekend....sadly my nail polish lasted only till Sunday.....booo hoo....

    ReplyDelete