Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our little burrito is growing! He got weighed today and he's now 7lbs 10oz. He's such a blessing to us and we are enjoying every minute. He'll be three weeks old tomorrow.

A sweet bundle:




Here he is...bein' cool. This was taken just this morning:

We took this one at church on Sunday:

His crib:

Krista snapped this one of us, and I think it's pretty great.
It definitely captures how enthralled we all are by him!
Everywhere he goes, he draws attention. I was changing him in the bathroom at Target today, and a little old lady just stood and watched and asked me questions the whole time. I'm not sure he (or I) really wanted an audience, but he got one!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you so much for the pictures. Keep it up! I am looking forward to seeing you all on the 20th!
    xo and hugs and kisses for Gideon.

    --A Grandma wishing she was closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking at this last picture for this blog post, I had to click on it and enlarge it... I LOVE his "smile"
    so great!!!

    A Grandma again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, had to click on the last picture to see if Gideon was smiling! Actually, it was then I realized that even Lucy seems to be captivated by Gideon. So cute! LOVE the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave and Joanne EricksonFebruary 10, 2010 at 12:39 PM

    Thanks for the photos, they are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are just too cute! I love his crib blanket too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures and yes, the last picture is adorable, especially with Lucy being enthralled, also! Gideon is one handsome burrito! Grandma O.

    ReplyDelete