Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thrush

Gideon's thrush was looking pretty bad yesterday...it just grew instead of going away. I was so worried for him. I was going to post that prayer request on the blog last night, but Ole was using the computer and I was ready for bed, so I thought I could do it this morning. Well, God hears the prays of many and the prayers of one, because this morning his mouth looks clear! Ole says it must have fallen off (which sounds disgusting to me). He'll still be on the medicine for a little bit longer, but he's definitely healing!

3 comments:

  1. Ewww....to thrush! Poor Gideon....thankfully he seems to be on the mend! Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's looking better. Thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising the Lord with you!! We were wondering about the thrush. Thanks for posting the update! From Nana Joy xoxo

    ReplyDelete