Saturday, April 10, 2010

the wee hours

It's 4:25am. I am usually awake at this hour, but usually I'm not coherent enough to form a sentence.
Well, I guess it's your lucky morning, because I feel like blogging.

About what??
hmmm...

1. Yes, mommy would like a Sienna.
We need a bigger vehicle. Two car seats in the back of the Neon...that isn't going to work. Ole won't be able to squeeze his legs into the space allotted. I'm convinced I need the Sienna. This is based wholly on the 'Mommy Like' commercials that I've seen on Hulu. But my number one requirement for a vehicle is that it have heated seats. I would trade the AC for heated seats in a baby's heartbeat (which is way faster than an adult's heartbeat).

2. No, mommy would not like to be up at this hour.
We are ready to Ferberize. According to the research, Gideon is not old enough or big enough to begin this process yet. So, I am awake. As usual. Although, if we were Ferberizing, I suppose I'd be awake now, anyway. With a headache.

4 comments:

  1. you're funny :) sorry you were up so early! what's ferberizing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sienna-- I thought you were saying that for a girl's name...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry.....IT will get easier!! He will sleep through the night eventually....but probably by then you'll have a newborn and have to start ALL over again!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ever want to talk with me about Ferberizing, let me know! It worked great with Elliott. On the first day we started with naps. The day was tough, but by bedtime he slept straight through (well, until 4am). I am very impressed by what Ferber has to say about sleep. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete