Friday, September 24, 2010

Two Under One: The Miniseries

Yesterday I came across an article in a parenting magazine about 'Two Under Two'--parenting two children under the age of two.  

Pphsh, I thought, try two under one.
[okay, I admit--two under two would be tough, too. so props to those parents as well.]

And so, I've decided to do a series of posts about life with two kiddos under the age of one. Some of these are probably insights that any mother will have. Some are going to be very unique to our situation. It may not be interesting but I feel like I'll have something to say now, rather than Ole just putting up poor quality iPhone pictures in attempt satiate the grandparents' update appetite.

So, if you see a post not-so-cleverly titled "Two Under One" [title suggestions welcome...especially since this title will only work for four more months], you know what's coming. Read it. Or not. Whatever. 

K

2 comments:

  1. We really enjoy the photos, so don't stop those, but we will be looking for more of this miniseries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the same article and totally thought of you! You are a rock star! Can't wait to hear about life with 2 under 1!

    ReplyDelete