Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chula Vista

We went to Chula Vista in the Dells for a couple days this week. The Dells are only a couple hours from us, but we were SO happy that J, C, N, & M decided to drive manymany more miles to come with us. All of the kids except N were too young to enjoy a water park, but we managed to have fun anyway. I thought Gideon would at least enjoy sitting in the water and splashing a little bit, because he enjoys bathtime, but I guess I was wrong! Here is how Gideon felt:





It actually wasn't that bad the whole time...but poor guy. Hopefully he likes the water better in January! He really did enjoy playing with his big cousins, though...see:


And my girly-girl enjoyed playing with my mascara and practicing standing:






Oh, and staring at things:





And doesn't this just make you think of the Princess and the Pea? Seriously, she is all girl [even though she is wearing boy pajamas]...


And one last photo that I hope can make you laugh...

3 comments:

  1. Those pics are fun! I am a little jealous. The last two pics were priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely had fun with you guys!! Minus the scary rides.......it was a blast! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is why we have to shut out bathroom doors ALL the time!! M seems to think toilet paper is meant to be rolled all out and played with!! But it makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete