Monday, March 21, 2011

Krista got married!

First of all, apologies for my lame blogging lately. I will try to make it more of a priority...but no promises!

Well, my sister got married. I had lots of fun and enjoyed seeing family and friends. As she soaks up the sun in St. Thomas, I thought I'd show off a few fun details of the wedding....

We got our hair done and then had time to enjoy some lunch:

I made the bouquets! See:


Love how chill Krista looks in this one. See those yellow rain boots? She gifted those to her bridesmaids for outdoor pictures, which was AMAZING because it was super-duper muddy. Plus, hello, yellow rain boots? Fun pictures! 


How adorable is this guy??

And this girl....



Can you see what her shoes say?

Our little family: 


And here's the over-the-moon-happy couple. 

2 comments:

  1. thank you SO much for posting pictures! your family photo looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Love the pictures, great shots.

    ReplyDelete