Monday, May 7, 2012

Thoughts on my pregnancy

I'm 28 weeks pregnant.
I'm gigantic.
I like to eat ice (which is very strange for me), but I'd rather be chewing on a piece of wood (which is even weirder).
I'm ready for this girl, even though we still haven't named her. Mostly, I just want her out of my belly.
I'm tired and cranky all the time, especially these last couple weeks.
My husband has been treating me so, so well. He fetches whatever I need, lets me rest often, and puts up with all my crazy emotions.

6 comments:

  1. Ole is a special guy!

    We love you and you are looking great!

    xoxO
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Stella wanting to be like Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella's bump looks even lower than yours Kim...watch out...she might deliver before you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your belly & Stella's belly. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. pretty sure you aren't 28 weeks! You are 38.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gideon is so cute here too!

    ReplyDelete