Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 15: My dream house

I spend a lot of time dreaming about the perfect house, so this is fun for me.

My Dream House has at least three bedrooms on one level, preferably four. It also has a cute little mother-in-law apartment in the basement so that people will like to come and visit us.

Other than that, what I mostly dream about is the master bathroom. I have a thing for really, really amazing bathrooms. I want a shower that wastes a ton of water...something like this:


I. love. this. shower.


I want at least two sinks [duh] and a really great garden tub...with one of those double sided fireplaces that lets you see into the bedroom. And I want a little vanity area where I can sit down and do my make-up or my hair. Because I'm lazy.




Oh, and I want my house to be no further than 10 minutes away from a Target.

                                                                     

3 comments:

  1. So you just want to be able to expand your house if you could!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a shower (and bathtub) that wastes water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well CJ, this shower's got a lot of water in it! I thought you'll get to like this for your home. A dream house has a lot of bedrooms, a glamorous kitchen and a pool with a hot tub. How I wish I could have that someday...

    ReplyDelete