Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Appointments

Gideon had his four month appointment today. The doctor was very impressed with him...especially with his great job of holding his head up (he's really good at it). We're blessed to have such a healthy little guy! He now weighs 13 lbs 4 oz and he's 24 inches long.

I had a doctors appointment last week. I'm now 29 weeks along. My glucose levels are high. No meds for now, but I have to watch my diet and make sure I exercise and have my levels checked again soon. Please pray that our baby girl stays healthy.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely praying for you and baby Kim! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have added a comma in there between 'baby' and 'Kim' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying Kim!! Way to go Gideon!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete