Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We spent the weekend with family at Inspiration Point Bible Camp.
Gideon was excited to be going.

And he was happy to see Uncle Pete there!

While he was there, he remembered how to roll over. He hasn't rolled over in about a month, but now he's doing it lots! In this photo, though, he went half way and then decided to stop.

N. and Pete tied balloons in their hair.

The merry-go-round was a HUGE hit.






Baseball was also a hit....




My belly:


Gideon zonked out just in time for family photos:


This is probably the worst of the 'grandkids' shots that I got, but it also happens to be my favorite.
Kids are funny--especially these!


And I just can't get enough of this duo:

4 comments:

  1. love love love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) The suitcase picture is so cute, but so are the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures...thanks for sharing...and Gideon in the suitcase is precious!...Grandma O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO adorable! They make me smile! Woo hoo to rolling! I love your pregnant belly! You are so cute! I got a really cute picture of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete