Friday, October 1, 2010

Two Under One: Meeting Demands


Nothing causes me greater anxiety than two babies crying. Two babies needing me at exactly the same time. We’ve kind of been able to schedule things so that they don’t need to be fed at the same time.  Most of the time. I have had Stella on the table in a Boppy so that I could feed her a bottle while I fed Gideon baby food. Or I’ve put BOTH of them in Boppys (Boppies?) and fed them bottles at the same time.  Please don’t judge me.  I know it’s not ideal. I certainly don’t enjoy it.  And I kind of hope it won’t happen again due to my great scheduling skills. And due to Gideon enjoying Cheerios. Those things can occupy him for…minutes. Which is good.

1 comment:

  1. This is probably one of the hardest things that parents of 2 or more have to deal with. Even when they are on a schedule they like to shake things up and they want your attention at the same time! It's always a struggle but seems (sometimes) to get easier or you learn to manage it. (At least I hope so)

    ReplyDelete