Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 3: Favorite Television Program

This is not an easy one for me....


I tend to watch ridiculous reality TV...anything where people get voted off or kicked off or eliminated. But I don't like to admit how much I like it. So moving on.

I like shows where people make cakes or decorate houses or try on wedding dresses, but we don't have cable so I never watch these.

Oh! And I love Wipeout. I cannot help but laugh when people fall down. Also embarrassing to admit.

I think maybe, if I could only pick one TV show to watch for the rest of forever...it might be...Alias?

Sure, we'll go with that.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh.....I love Alias.....La Femme Nikita is pretty good too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call. I did just bust out Season 1 of Alias a couple weeks ago. I miss that show. And I almost forgot how much I love it.

    ReplyDelete