Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 6: 20 of my favorite things

Since the title of this is '20 of my favorite things,' I'm going to roll with that and skip all the serious stuff. Okay go.

[in random order]


1. Coffee

2. Coconut

3. Shopping
3a. Sephora
3b. Anthropologie.com
3c. Banana Republic
3d. Target
3e. TJ Maxx


4. Ocean

5. My iPhone

6. Lazy tropical vacations

7. Summer
 7a. Not being pregnant in the Summer

8. Baking


9. Date night

10. My Swagger Wagon [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4]


11. Food

12. Ocean

13. Camping

14. Staying warm in the winter
14a. Hats, scarves, and mittens
14b. Our fake fireplace
15c. ho-cho [and saying 'ho-cho']


15. The tiny old lady who walks her dog in our neigborhood [seriously, her dog is bigger than she is]

16. Flowers
16a. but not gardening
16b. Plumeria
16c. Hydrangea


17. 73

18. Ocean

19.  Pretending to be crafty [like, good at crafts. not sneaky.]

20. Ocean

4 comments:

  1. How did your plants do-the ones you didn't have to plant? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about how you love the number 73, until reading this. It is fun to read about YOU Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 oceans....I never knew that about you!!! :-) We need to go shopping together.....however for me it could get frustrating because I can never find stuff that looks cute on me! :-(

    ReplyDelete